Table of Contents
Otter’s new Order Management showcases a brand new order feed view and navigation panel to manage all your orders with ease! Available Tuesday, September 12th at 2AM PST.
Here are the top 3 new features that will improve your Order Manager experience:
- Navigation: The new homepage lets you move between apps with ease.
- Color-coded order tags: Keep order statuses accurate with tags showing how much time is left to complete them.
- Enhanced order notification: Make accepting orders & adjusting prep times easier with our simplified alerts.
With this upgrade, you’ll see:
- Improved speed for increased order efficiency.
- More user-friendly design, making order workflows seamless.
- A new homepage, letting you access more features in one place.
Navigation in top left with hamburger menu linking to different pages within your Order Manager.
Navigation panel will open to reveal app navigation. When clicked, you will be directed to each app page, e.g. orders or menus to take action*
*No changes have been made to current menus, analytics, storefront, financials experiences.
All orders were in the same scroll including POS, delivery & dine-in.
Tags for courier status & time to complete are visible for all delivery orders and show green, yellow and red to indicate urgency.
Clicking on an order will show more details- easily navigate to each section of the order by tapping “Order”, “Courier” or “Eater”